Hi Everyone!

It'due south time for another Gull Information technology Out! Today, I'm comparing The Original MakeUp Eraser Makeup Remover Cloth by Makeup Eraser and the Erase Your Face Cloth by Danielle Creations. Both cloths remove makeup by just calculation water, no makeup remover needed! I put them both to the test and here are my findings. I've already written a review on the Makeup Eraser, click here.

c700x420 MakeUp Eraser Makeup Eraser Makeup Remover Material

Remove smear-proof, waterproof makeup and mascara with The Original MakeUp Eraser®. Costless of chemicals, this makeup remover gets rid of all types of makeup, including stage, sports, and theatrical makeup. Each cloth will final a chiliad washes, and you lot just demand to add warm water then remove makeup. This ultra-soft, woven polyester-alloy material gets rid of tough makeup without leaving behind a residue—but a fresh, healthy feeling.

71V49RjPWgL._SY355_.jpg Danielle Creations Erase Your Face Makeup Removing Cleansing Cloth

The Erase Your Face Makeup Removing Cleansing Cloth is a reusable cloth that removes all traces of makeup from your face without harmful chemicals

For sensitive skin

Removes all types of cosmetics, including waterproof mascara

No harmful chemicals or synthetic makeup removers

Just add together h2o

Machine wash with cold h2o

20180529_005452.jpg

WINNER: It's a tie!

The Erase Your Face (summit) has a rectangular shape with rounded edges, while the Makeup Eraser is rounder. The Erase Your Face up has a bit more material since it isn't every bit rounded. Both cloths have ii different sides; 1 is like to a plush material, while the other is more similar a soft towel where the fibers are shorter. I've tried using both sides and the shorter side did a better job at removing my eye makeup. They both took off the face makeup well, but I don't think either cloth does a good job at removing eye makeup that's waterproof. You would have to scrub at your centre and that's not platonic since the skin around your optics is thinner and more sensitive. I usually utilize the cloths if I take low-cal eye makeup on, or I use the cloth for my face and so use my regular eye makeup remover. Information technology even so saves yous some coin considering yous don't use makeup remover or a cleanser for your face. Yous could probably discover a cheaper microfiber towel that volition do the fox of removing your makeup. If I had to cull, I would get the Erase Your Face because y'all get 4 of them for $xv.

Love,

jen